Sunday, January 27, 2013

THAT'S MY PURSE!!!, I Was A Young Boy That Had Big Plans, Good Goulash

I have been cutting my own hair for over a year now. But yesterday I tried to do it really fast and ended up doing a super shitty job. Took a chunk out behind my ears. I looked like a meth head. So out of frustration I just buzzed off all of my hair to an even length. I have not done that since I was 12 years old and I got my first bass and loved wearing dragon T-Shirts. So basically I look like BOBBY HILL right now which is pretty sweet. I also have a giant ass mole on top of my head. It's pretty liberating just knowing that you look like a moron. Once the worry is gone you can just kind of steam ahead. One less thing.

Otherwise, I am pretty much too tired to do anything anymore. Even typing this shit makes me want to take a nap. I don't practice any instruments nearly as often as I would like to. I miss being youthful and full of hopes and dreams. Now I pretty much just shit my pants and drool a lot. Few things stir my sense of passion anymore. Tristram has been writing a lot of new stuff which has been cool. And I do leave for Boston in 3 days for recording the splits that Procession is doing. I am hoping that I feel rejuvenated after that trip. 2 out of my 5 day "vacation" will be spent on a bus so that kind of sucks. But at least I'll be doing something.

I am really fucking tired, I was going to type more but I am losing consciousness. Life is only pain. The only reason I live is to make life harder for all the conformists. I love Tenacious D.

No comments:

Post a Comment