Wednesday, December 12, 2012

End of An Era, New Beginnings, You Got Your Emo Bullshit In My Peanut Butter.

It has been a while. Primarily because nothing has been happening. We have been trying to do Longing for years now and it just wasn't being what I was hoping it would become. So we have decided to take a step back and officially stop trying to make it work at least for now. Monte and I (Zach) have always wanted to do a two piece project since we had become friends years ago and heard "Deathconciousness" by Have A Nice Life for the first time. So instead of freaking out about whether we can tour or not, we have decided to start a new project and just focus on making some good music that maybe some people would like to hear. I personally am very excited about the potential of this project and am feeling less stressed and more creative. But of course still gloomy as fuck so no worries there. Anyways, if there were any fans of Longing I am sure you will enjoy what Squall puts out as well. Forever gloom -Zach.

P.S. I named this project Squall after the character from Final Fantasy 8. He is probably the only character in history who is more emo then myself. The following video is a tribute to him set to an Evanescence song. That's pretty fucking teenage angsty. God Hates Us All.


No comments:

Post a Comment